Source: Online Job Vacancies
Close of Business: 07.06.19
POSITION: TEMPORARY ENUMERATORS
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Machinga District, all T/As
√Conduct household interviews
√Complete the survey in specified period
√Reaching the minimum target of 15 respondents per day
√Submission of data to relevant supervisors.
√Holder of a National Identification card (NRB)
√Prior experience with conducting surveys
√Experience with the use of smart phones/tablets is essential
√Strong communicator in English and Chichewa and the locally spoken language
√Committed to understand the programme requirements
√Willingness to travel long distances and work on weekends
√Ability to work long distances
√Good Communication skills
√Should be between 18 - 40 years of age.
Forward ur cv + cover letter and copies of certificates and National ID photocopy to:
The District Commissioner
1)We will not consider any application without all necessary documents as required above.
2) Extension workers with practical experience in conducting electronic surveys are encouraged to apply.
3) Successful applicants will be entitled to a field allowance for the duration of the exercise.
4) Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
5) Shortlisted applicants will be required to take an aptitude test which will be administered in selected five center across the district.
6) Successful candidates will then take an Oral interview in Liwonde as a final phase of selection